Monday, June 09, 2008

OOH!

Check this out!
I love learning other uses for stuff I tend to keep around anyway....
so the weekend was good...unpacked a few more bags...assembled the dining room table...starting to look a lot more like a home....we (ok, Bug) put in the new showerhead...now we just need to go lawnsaling or thrift store shopping and find a cabinet for the dining room so we can put away the rest of the kitchen gadgets...then it is a matter of putting the pictures on the wall, deciding which decorative items get put out and which go to the attic...and THEN I'll take pics and post them ;-)

4 comments:

mira said...

definitely going to try the dishwasher recipe (1T each of baking soda and borax), and I'm not sure why I didn't research that before. (actually I am sure: pure laziness). I use my dishwasher so rarely it'd be the perfect solution. Too bad I just bought a whole bottle of liquid...oh well, mr. waaz will use it up.

Bug and Eye said...

LOL I miss my dishwasher....it's rather tragic even... ;-)

mira said...

update: works great! dare I say, better than store-bought!

Bug and Eye said...

VERY cool!!! hmmmm...wonder if a modified version of it would work for handwashing.....