Thursday, September 09, 2010

This is not what I meant when I said I needed a vacation....

so...been about a month since I've been to my office....and I'm bored silly. I miss the people the banter and the interaction....and yes, even being busy.

I'm recovering pretty well - still having some pains creep up on me and still feel like if I don't hold my belly while I walk, my insides will fall out....but we're a far cry from the morning after the surgery when I needed help sitting up, sitting down and whatnot. The stitches come out tomorrow and we will discuss a treatment plan, goals and when I can go back to work.
At this point, it still hurts to walk, but he did say he had to cut a lot off the ligaments....so that could be it. I have a handful of questions for him to find out "is this normal or should I be concerned" about this type of pain and "is this going to go away or will I just stop noticing eventually?" type stuff. Sorry..no cool pics of the stitches because well, they aren't really cool, LOL.

1 comment:

Pauley said...

I missed why you were having surgery... hope all is going well! *huggs*