Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Feelin' Hot Hot HOT...



so...what do you do in the heat of August when it's way too hot to cook, no one feels like hot take out and the hubby doesn't like cold cuts and cottage cheese?

You make gazpacho!!

but...uh....one little gazpacho making tip....
cut the tomatoes....not the hand....yeah...
So....serated knives cut tomatoes quite well. They also do a number on a hand....

whoops.....but it closed up nicely with the butterfly...granted...deep enough where I probably should have gotten a stitch....but......I needed to wash the knife and finish making dinner and then um, teach the ferret to yodel and um........

Thank God for butterfly bandages!!!!

4 comments:

Pauley said...

Goofball. You saw what Yvo's been through this spring, you'd think you'd be more careful with a kitchen knife! :-P

Bug and Eye said...

yeah...one would think. You shoulda seen me for the rest of the night...shaking my head and scolding myself for the "rookie" mistake....

Mrs. Guthrie said...

lol. Butterflies fix so much. ;)

Bug and Eye said...

that they do my friend :) it's a happy happy thing.