Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Claiming this today...

Whose Report Shall You Believe
(Becky Fender)
Whose report will you believe?
We shall believe the report of the Lord (repeat 3 times)
His report says I am healed
His report says I am filled
His report says I am free
His report says victory

We get many reports. We get good reports, bad reports, report cards, reports on good behavior, reports on our cars, our health, our food....there are many reports. There are reports that make us jump for joy. There are reports that make us crawl under the bed with a favorite teddy bear and cry for days...there are reports that make us cringe....reports that make us angry....but ...what about the report that says "ok. this is bad. it's a rough situation, BUT there is hope. There is peace. There is joy."
I like that one...sign me up!

I sought the Lord and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame. Psalm 34:4-5

No comments: